The 2019 FORTUNE Global Forum will be held 18-19 November in Paris. Click here to register.
Since 1995, the FORTUNE Global Forum has been hosted by the editors of Fortune in great cities on the dynamic frontiers of global business. The Forum creates a valuable opportunity for the CEOs of the world’s biggest multinational companies and economic leaders to actively engage in discussions and potentially on a common roadmap. With the role of multinational business and economic policy at a crossroads, the best companies are reinventing both mission and manner and turning challenges into renewal and growth.
Our theme is Action 2020: Reinventing for a New Decade. You will gain timely insight into the most important matters facing global industry through in-depth interviews and highly interactive sessions.
Our agenda will include topics such as:
• Navigating the dramatic power shifts across financial markets, trade, and politics
• Hot-button issues impacting business and the economy in the coming decade
• How CEOs can approach challenges including technological disruption, shifting government policies, and volatile markets
• Firing up Europe’s economic and competitive engine
• New channels for clean energy and greater environmental stewardship
• Winning the talent battle by dedicating resources to education and re-skilling
• Pressing technology issues such as cyber security, A.I., and automation
2019 Participants include L’Oréal CEO Jean-Paul Agon, StartupDelta Special Envoy Prince Constantijn, Doğan Online Chairwoman Hanzade Doğan Boyner, Dassault Systèmes Vice Chairman and CEO Bernard Charlès, Saint-Gobain CEO Pierre-André de Chalendar, Renault Interim CEO Clotilde Delbos, OpenClassrooms CEO Pierre Dubuc, Ethiopian Airlines CEO Tewolde GebreMariam, Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky, Huawei Technologies Deputy Chairman Ken Hu, GE Healthcare CEO Kieran Murphy, Novartis CEO Vasant Narasimhan, Consumer Technology Association CEO Gary Shapiro, McKinsey & Company Global Managing Partner Kevin Sneader, Samsung President and Chief Strategy Officer Young Sohn, Volvo Group Chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg, African Leadership Academy Founder and Executive Chairman Fred Swaniker, Santander U.K. Chairwoman Baroness Shriti Vadera, and University of Oxford Blavatnik School of Government Dean Ngaire Woods.