Join us for a Fortune Discussion
Bridging the A.I. Skills Gap
Thursday, May 6, 2021
1:00 PM–2:00 PM ET
Presented by Accenture
While talent acquisition and retention challenges are common across all sectors, the dearth of skill in A.I. is glaring. How can your organization stay ahead of the curve on training, managing, and retaining A.I.-skilled employees?
This interactive discussion will help you ensure the right talent is in place in your company to guarantee a successful enterprise-wide A.I adoption.
Discussion leaders include:
- Marco Casalaina, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Einstein, Salesforce
- Arnab Chakraborty, Global Managing Director, Applied Intelligence North America Lead, Accenture
- Daniel Jeavons, General Manager, Data Science, Shell
- Alessandra Sala, Director of A.I. and Data Science, Shutterstock
- Moderator: Fortune Senior Writer Aaron Pressman