FORTUNE MPW Next Gen Virtual
The FORTUNE Most Powerful Women Next Gen Summit is going virtual, and will bring together preeminent rising women in business along with select leaders in government, philanthropy, education, sports and the arts.
Rising to The New Reality
If 2020 has shown us one thing, it is the need for change. Change in how we lead, how we conduct business, and how we empathize with each other. Many of us are left wondering how to embrace this time of profound development to become our best selves, both professionally and personally.
The Fortune MPW Next Gen Virtual Summit and year-round membership is designed to help you transform into a leader of tomorrow. Launching with a powerhouse virtual Summit on October 13-14, you will be immediately become part of our newest membership community, Fortune Connect.
Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Focus your priorities and goals
- Identify where you want to improve and invest your time
- Learn how to lead with purpose, including increased productivity, joining Boards, and promoting Allyship
Become part of a community that crosses industries and disciplines for new perspectives and a larger view of the world and your impact upon it
Speakers confirmed to join us for the virtual Summit include Celmatix CEO Piraye Beim; Chelsea Clinton, who will be moderating an important panel on Vaccine Hesitancy; Everlywell CMO Jenifer Dasho; Skillshare CMO Liana Douillet Guzmán; HBS Professor Frances Frei; Cleo Capital Managing Director Sarah Kunst; Peloton’s Ally Love; Momofuku CEO Marguerite Mariscal; Sam’s Club CEO Kathryn McLay; 2020 Fund Co-founder Steph Mui; Boulder Care Founder and CEO Stephanie Papes; Zoom CMO Janine Pelosi; Ring President Leila Rouhi; Operator Collective Partner Leyla Seka; California First Partner Jennifer Siebel Newsom; Stitch Fix President Elizabeth Spaulding; Farmgirl Flowers Founder Christina Stembel; fashion icon Diane von Furstenberg along with designer (and her granddaughter) Talita von Furstenberg; Inspired Capital Founder Alexa von Tobel and many more accomplished and inspirational women.
MPW Next Gen offers the wider aperture that helps prepare high achieving young executives for the next big step. Since launch, women leaders from more than 500 major companies have participated in this program, including Airbnb, Amazon, Apple, AT&T, Bank of America, Cisco, Dell, Dropbox, DuPont, Facebook, Estée Lauder, General Motors, Goldman Sachs, Google, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald’s, McKesson, Merck, NBCUniversal, PepsiCo, Pinterest, Salesforce, Starbucks, Target, Twitter, UPS, Verizon, Visa, and Walmart.
Hosted by Toyota
Hosted by Accenture
Fortune MPW Next Gen Members are invited to join us for the Virtual Summit on October 13-14, as well as additional small group conversations throughout the next year. In addition, you will receive an introductory 6-month membership in Fortune’s newest membership community, Fortune Connect. Fortune Connect is a community for aspirational executives who are at an inflection point in their careers. The experience is designed to give rising leaders the skills, confidence, and network to drive change in the world and at their companies. Benefits of Fortune Connect include opportunities to network and cross-pollinate with a diverse roster of executives; learn from Fortune 500 CEOs and expert guest speakers; and access the Fortune Connect platform with a personalized dashboard, content modules to explore at your own pace, specialized executive sessions, and a subscription to Fortune Premium.
The FORTUNE MPW Next Gen Summit is developed with the guidance of Fortune editors, and the program is tailored with themes and speakers carefully selected to deliver maximum value to participants.
For Speaker Suggestions:
To suggest a speaker for Fortune MPW Next Gen, please complete the form below. There are no exact deadlines for speaker submissions.
Click here to submit speaker suggestions.
For Participation & Nominations:
Participation at the 2020 Fortune Most Powerful Women Next Gen Virtual conference is by invitation only, and subject to approval. Registration is non-transferable.
For Sponsorship Opportunities:
A limited number of corporate sponsorships are available for 2020. Please contact us for more information.
Elizabeth Parks and Monica Sembler
For Press Inquiries:
Senior Manager of Brand Communications, Fortune
- All attendees must apply for registration here before they are given access to the conference platform.
- Once you are on the event page, click on “Enter Event”.
- You are now in the Reception. This is the Welcome page or “lobby”. Here you can quickly find out what’s currently happening and learn more about the program, speakers, and partners.
- During the conference, you can visit other areas of the event listed on the left-hand side: Stage, Sessions, Networking, and Booths.
- Chat: On the right-hand side of the screen, the chat panel allows you to send event-wide chats and directly message other attendees.
- Stage: The main program sessions will take place here. During the event, if “Live” is on the stage, it means that live onstage video is streaming.
- Sessions: This is where meetings with Fortune Editors and Brainstorm Health Co-chairs will take place. Take a deeper dive into specific topics in small groups of your peers. You’ll be able to pose questions to the moderators via the chat panel.
- Networking: Get matched up for a one-on-one video meeting and click “Connect” to automatically exchange your contact information.
- Booths: This is a virtual exhibition hall where you can connect with the conference partners, and also view the special artwork series.