FORTUNE Brainstorm Health Virtual
FORTUNE Brainstorm Health is going virtual, and our extraordinary community of corporate leaders, thinkers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and health policy innovators will gather for a series of conversations exploring our theme “The New Paradigm.”
FORTUNE Brainstorm Health: The New Paradigm
Join Fortune’s Virtual Brainstorm Health Community: an exclusive network of corporate leaders, thinkers, inventors, entrepreneurs, and health policy innovators.
Our virtual conference, held July 7 and 8 focused on what we’ve learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, how we must reinvent health care and well-being, and how we can weather the continuing storm—and prepare for the next.
All of these virtual conversations will be enlightening, interactive, and engaging, and offer our community the opportunity to engage with peers and learn from leaders and innovators across the health and technology realms.
Speaker included: FORTUNE 500 CEOs from Johnson & Johnson, Amgen, Cisco, Novartis, Baxter, Centene, and Bristol Myers Squibb; CEOs and senior leaders from Moderna, Merck, Walmart, Intermountain Healthcare, Bank of America, GE Healthcare, IBM Watson Health, Google Health, Mayo Clinic, the NBA, and Verily; and Government leaders at forefront of the crisis including the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator, the FDA Principal Deputy Commissioner, and the Director of the National Institute of Mental Health.
Topics to be discussed include:
REOPENING. REIMAGINING. AND REGAINING TRUST.
AFTER THE PANDEMIC: TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION DRIVING BETTER HEALTH
FROM INFORMATION MOLECULE TO INFORMATION MEDICINE
DECISION MAKING IN THE TIME OF A PANDEMIC
REINVENTING THE HOSPITAL
STAYING AHEAD OF THE GAME: NBA’S ADAM SILVER ON SHUTTING DOWN, REOPENING, CORONAVIRUS, AND THE MENTAL HEALTH FALLOUT
HOW SCIENCE IS GOING TO PREVAIL AND WHY COLLABORATION IS KEY
BEHAVIOR CHANGE: THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE IN OUR NEW NORMAL
“FLATTENING THE SECOND CURVE”: THE POST-MENTAL HEALTH CRISIS
Interviews including: Dr. Agnes Binagwaho, Vice Chancellor, University of Global Health Equity; Robert Bradway, CEO, Amgen; Dr. John Brownstein, Chief Innovation Officer, Boston Children’s Hospital; Alex Gorsky, CEO, Johnson & Johnson; Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco; and Seema Verma, Administrator, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Brainstorm Health Co-chairs
Dr. David B. Agus
Co-chair, Fortune Brainstorm Health; Prof. of Medicine and Engineering; Founding Dir. and CEO, Lawrence J. Ellison Institute, Transformative Medicine
University of Southern California
Co-chair, Fortune Brainstorm Health; Founder and CEO
Editor-in-Chief, FORTUNE and Co-chair
We invite you to be part of Fortune’s Virtual Brainstorm Health Community and join an exclusive network of executives at the intersection of business and health care.
Your registration fee includes:
• A series of virtual conversations, the highlight of which will be the Fortune Virtual Brainstorm Health Conference, held on July 7-8, from 12:00–2:00 pm ET both days. The sessions, hosted from New York and Los Angeles, will feature keynote speakers, expert panels, and interactive sessions offering timely information on the most pressing topics of the day, as well as additional small-group breakout sessions.
• Registrants are also invited to join us for four small-group interactive conversations, scheduled one per week throughout the month of June, and two small-group wrap-up conversations following the July conference. These editorial-led discussions will allow attendees to explore topics tailored to their specific interests, engage with peers, and synthesize the themes addressed during the two-day conference.
• A recording of the July Virtual Conference will be available on demand after the event.
• Complimentary three-month access to Fortune Premium, where you will gain access to the best of business all in one place: subscriber-only online stories and archives, weekly proprietary survey data, quarterly investment guides, exclusive list analysis, an on-demand video library, and much more.
• Introductory six-month subscription for you or a team member to Fortune Connect, a new leadership training platform which combines specialized Fortune content, individual training, and networking opportunities. Fortune Connect will launch in September 2020.
For Speaker Inquiries:
For Participation Inquiries:
For Sponsorship Inquiries:
Elizabeth Parks and Monica Sembler
For Press Inquiries:
Senior Manager of Brand Communications, FORTUNE